Sunday, November 27, 2016

Of $30 Oreo Cheesecake

Today was supposed to be my off day which means no patients, no clinics, no labs, no classes, no stresses and basically no anything. But since we had the dental workshop today I 'had to' sacrifice my wonderful weekends that includes my long hours of uninterrupted sleep, late night movies and of course my me-only-time (which also means hours of doing nothing)

So, to compensate the time that I've steal from my pity self I went to La Poire straight away after the program ended to reward myself with their famous red velvet cupcake or maybe their gelato ice cream or..maybe both? #heavyeaterrighthere..

Cut the story short, the red velvet was already finished as I arrived and I didn't feel 'that' upset probably because I already expecting THAT as I came pretty late and the red velvet cupcake is obviously one of their signature. Anddd under some circumstances I've also decided to not buy the gelato. Ok, actually I didn't bring that much cash..and their gelato is quiet pricey (almost 100 pound for a tub)..and so..let's just forget that..

So, as I continue browsing thru whatever cakes or cupcakes or muffins left, my eyes suddenly caught something that looks unfamiliar. It's a jar filled with something. A worker came to the rescue (can't help but stare at those funny looking jars) and that is when I realised that it's just a cheesecake. But placed in a jar. There were so many flavours from oreo, nutella, m&m's you named it!

I went to the cashier quickly to ask the exact price of my oreo cheesecake (my favourite and it was the last one) since 1)I'm aware that I didn't have that much cash with me 2)I'm afraid that somebody might 'cilok' my oreo jar hahahah! Ok, so it is confirmed that the price is 25 pound (except for the nutella, 30 pound)

And that's it. I paid for my cheesecake jar, took a cab and head back straight to istad. Everything's went as planned except for I 'willingly' bought a nutella jar instead of the oreo jar *cries* Feeling a bit sad but it's ok la #sisredha. After I took a bath I sat in front of my laptop, ready to enjoy my nutella jar which then happened to be..the oreo jar?! Ok, now quick question should i be happy (for my oreo jar) or mad???

No comments:

Post a Comment